Who is Orijin?
You are. The visionary. The ambitious type. The independent thinker. Yes you, who proudly embraces your heritage but are influenced by diverse cultures. You’re African, you’re African-American, You’re Afro-European, You’re Afro-Caribbean, You’re Afro-Latino…You’re at home everywhere. Orijin is You. You are Orijin.
This is the definition of Orijin posted on the main Orijin website (http://orijinculture.com)
It is You, it is Me, it is Us. We make Orijin.
Orijin Culture: “A Lifestyle”, connecting all African descendants together through its cultural magazine and unique fashion line.
just found this website and wow. it’s filled with African Diasporic culture and a perspective of self-determination with bios on revolutionary Pan-African leaders (WEB Dubois, Kwame Nkrumah, and more). it even has fashion with political messages about African self-determination. niiiiice.
(someone’s lengthy descriptive blog post about the website here)
- theboldestofsinners likes this
- yosoydelpatiox7 likes this
- quisqueyameetsborinken reblogged this from revolutionary-afrolatino
- abstractcash likes this
- powerofthetrinity likes this
- eclectic-party likes this
- nobodyaskedme likes this
- lyfestile likes this
- commonright reblogged this from revolutionary-afrolatino
- chicanita likes this
- ynannarising reblogged this from revolutionary-afrolatino
- messynefertiti likes this
- misshamdi likes this
- weareallafricans likes this
- lady-of-butterflies likes this
- revolutionary-afrolatino posted this